The Stresses of College Applications

MK Gibson, News Writer

College applications can be stressful for seniors/juniors. It can be stressful to think about whether the college would let them join their schools or not.

“Well I understand in two context people wanna make sure your all in for the school.” Silas Nally (20) said.

Colleges want to make sure that your gonna be there the whole time, and not just drop out. Because they wanna know your 100% committed to joining the school program.

“It doesn’t, people should get it done when they are supposed to,” Nally (20) said.

There really isn’t a time limit you have to have it done, you get it done whenever you apply for college. Right when you sign up it shouldn’t take that long to get the application done and over with.

“No, just research everything you need before applying,” Nally (20) said.

It’s not hard to apply for college. As long as you know what you need, and how to apply for a college. Then it should be fairly easy to apply for what college you want to go to.

“It’s annoying,” Maria Caballero (20) said.

It can be annoying to apply for colleges, but it’s worth it in the end. Once you get it done, you don’t really have much to worry about, but what will stress you out the most is the wait for the college to call/email you back.

You can go online to the campus website or go directly to the campus. You have the option of what you would like to do, but maybe going online would be easier.

As long as you have everything prepared and ready you should be good to go. Once you have applied it shouldn’t take that long for the college to call/email you back.