Fivay’s Softball Team Searching for Success

Kiaralis Santiago, Sports Writer

Softball tryouts are in session at Fivay high school. come out and try out for the upcoming season. Coach Bollinger, the softball coach can’t wait for this season. He has very high hopes based on the previous season.

“I believe tryouts are gonna go excellent and I’m excited for it, I’m hoping for a lot of people we haven’t had a JV team in the last 4 to 5 years i’m expecting 30 or more girls to come out and make two teams but if not we will have an outstanding varsity team.”

Bollinger is excited to start a new and great season. He’s hoping to have two remarkable teams this year and start and finish this upcoming season strong.

“I’m really excited for the new season, we’ve played better at the end of last year and we have a bunch of girls coming back from last years team and we have at least 3 new freshmen that I believe will help the team as well, I can’t wait to coach the new teams.” Bollinger said.

Coach has high hopes for this new season and is looking forward to making strong teams and is very happy to be coaching the teams as best as he can.

“This is my 28th year coaching softball in the county, 9th year at Fivay, it’s just a sport that i played when i was younger and i really enjoyed and loved it and I enjoy teaching the game to other players so i’m extremely thrilled to be teaching it again.” Bollinger said.

Softball is an amazing sport and we have a fantastic coach. So come out and try out for a new and powerful season at Fivay high school.