Top 5 Binge Worthy Netflix Shows

Maura O'brien, Montage Writer

Whether you like sci-fi or romance we have the show for you!

It’s 11:34am. It’s Saturday, and none of your friends want to hang out with you. But someone- no something that will always be there for you? NETFLIX!
Here are my top five binge worthy shows!

1.Coming in at the top spot is of course, Stranger Things! Whether you’re into sci-fi, romance, drama, thrillers Stranger Things has it all! With season four confirmed it’s definitely worth the watch. It follows the story of a young girl with telekinesis and her escape from the lab that abducted her.

2.Gossip Girl is a close rival to stranger things for the favorite spot in my heart. It has mystery, LOTS of romance and tons of drama, as described by Netflix: A group of hyper privileged Manhattan private school kids seem to get away with everything, except when an anonymous blogger is watching their every move.

3.Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina is a show about a young witch who is juggling the responsibilities of being a teenager coming of age while also being a witch with many duties to fulfill. Betweenher high school sweetheart and the charming boy at her new school and Satan trying to use her as a pawn she has a lot going on.

4.That 70’s show is a show based around Eric Foreman and his teenage years. It follows his friends’ life in a funny way and has 7 seasons and around 24 episodes per season, it has a storyline that’s easy to follow.

5. I Am Not Okay With This is one of the most heartfelt shows I’ve watched in a while as described by Netflix: A teenager navigates the complexities of high school, family while dealing with new superpowers; based on Charles Forsman’s graphic novel.

Whatever you choose I hope you enjoy! Leave your thoughts on the shows in the comments!